Friday, November 2, 2012

Poop And Other Matters Of The Heart


Top 10 things I never thought I would have to say

  1. Take those toys out of your underwear.
  2. Don’t touch your poop.
  3. No you may not switch your crocs for you pointed cowboy boots so that you can kick the stray cat harder. (where would he ever get this idea?).
  4. Stop eating your boogers.
  5. Please don’t play with cat poop you find in the sandbox.
  6. No! Don’t drink the bath water, we just watched your brother pee into it!
  7. No sorry, we cannot eat poo poo soup for lunch (this one I find myself repeating every single day).
  8. Please stop examining your brother’s bum with your finger.
  9. You pooped where?
  10. Please stop gangnam styling and eat your lunch.

As you’ve just witnessed, poop seems to be the most hilarious thing in the world to 2 little men in my home. Actually I’m not gonna lie, we all have poo poo humour to some degree in this household. But, my kids have good hearts and are exceptional boys, so the few times I have to try to convince them its gross to let the dog lick the spoon their currently using to finish their breakfast or I have to scrape poop from under their finger nails, I count my blessings, after all it could be much worse, it could be in their hair or even worse then that, it could be in mine. My silly boys and their crazy antics make me laugh more times then I can count in a day. I’m so blessed to have 3 little comedians to tickle my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment